2010-05-04

Find out good place to eat out!

Food is essential part of making us feeling well. It is one of the most exciting aspects of living abroad. In the begining of my life in Birmingham, I always felt sorry that there seemed not many appealing places in terms of quality of foods, ambience, and price(!). After a few trips to London, disappointment on this matter towards birmingham became bigger.

However, after over six months of life rubbing the shoulders of locals, I have come one of those hibitants who would proudly take new comers or visiters to some of my cherishes here. In number, it is still not a match to London, but I found it quite exciting to the fact I have discovered an element of the prism in Birmingham.

One of them is a sushi restaruant inside of Mailbox, less than a ten-minute walk from New Street station. They offer 10 pounds-all- you-can-eat sushi bar per person. I tried the same menu offered in a one next to the Library, but I was quite disappointed by its poor quality of foods they provided. This one I enjoy most delightfully put fresh sushi dishes and properly fried tempuras is surely a place where you can get value for money.

In terms of great ambience, I would pick this Thai restaurant, my friend Vicky and Hollie took me and my wife. It is cleverly located alongside the brindly place canal. It should be the great place for a romantic candle-lit dinner for a couple. Staff there were quite friendly with easy-going but attentive manner of service. Pricewise, it was quite reasonable, I thought.

For those who might try out these cool places, I will get back with their title and address later soon.

Anyway, what is now important to me is that I know that there might be many more hidden great food places to explore in Birmingham. Honestly, it's really exciting to venture out in this undiscoverd city.

No comments:

Post a Comment